Saturday, October 25, 2014

Just a Note

Hello Delightful Friends and Family!
We are having quite the downpour here in our neck of the woods.  We certainly have needed the rain so it is a welcome sight.  Just hoping it doesn't affect the power because we've got a pretty strong wind with this rain. It's a nice day to stay inside curled up with a good book or in my case I'm hoping to get into my craft room soon.
 Hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful change of the scenery with the autumn colors!  I've been  inspired by all the autumn cards I've been seeing!

Here is one of the cards I did for a class this week which fits right into the Fall theme.  I love sunflowers and this sunflower stamp is a set from Technique Tuesday.  I've embossed it using Copper embossing powder from Ranger.  The sentiment is Paper Smooches.  I've used Copper Sheen Card Stock for the top layer and I really like the look of the tone-on-tone with the matching embossing powder.  Such an elegant look for a CAS card and just think of all the different sentiments that could be used!
I will be entering this card at:
Word Art Wednesday (Anything Goes #155)


Here are some pictures of the sweet ladies taking my class this week at Scrapper's Edge.





Thanks for visiting!!  

Therefore He (Jesus) is able to save completely those who come to God through Him, because He always lives to intercede for them.  
Hebrews 7:25


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful sunflower and I really like it embossed! TFS. Looks like your class was a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natlie! What a sweet card, and thanks SO MUCH for sharing it with us at Word Art Wednesday. I always enjoy having you play along, and appreciate it so much. If you'd like another great challenge where you can share it, here's a great one:
    http://reasonableribbon.blogspot.com/2014/10/rrr-challenge-105-anything-goes-with.html

    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could have been there. I bet you had lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete