Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Silent Night Card

Hello Delightful Friends and Family!

Here is a sample of one of the cards I made for a class I have coming up in November, it's perfect for two challenges I saw online today.
Word Art Wednesday #154 - Anything Goes using an Our Daily Bread Designs stamp
Merry Monday Christmas Challenge Blog  #130 - Silent Night

I've used silver embossing powder for the sentiment and on the snowflake (Spellbinder die). I've embossed the snowflake multiple times to add dimension and embellished the center with an acrylic white snowflake and a sequin.  I've added a red ribbon for an added bonus of an ornament.  I've affixed the snowflake with a repositionable adhesive Zot.  The stamp from ODBD is from a set called Blessed Christmas.


The embossing folder is from Sizzix  (Snowflake #6).  Neenah bright white card stock and Bazzill red card stock are the papers I've used.

Thanks so much for looking!  

Oh, taste and see that the LORD is good;
Blessed is the man who trusts in Him!  Psalms 34:8


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card, that silver just pops on the red! Very eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas card, dear Natalie! I love the silver with the red. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The embossed sentiment is very beautiful. Thank you for posting your beautiful art with us this week during our 154th challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card...a gorgeous background, beautiful snowflake and a wonderful sentiment! Thanks for playing with my Merry Monday challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love the snowflake and that sentiment is perfect for the challenge. Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that red! I wouldn't have thought to make snowflakes red - what a great idea. :) Love your card.

    ReplyDelete