Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Showered with Love Card and a Little Baseball, too!

Hello Delightful friends and family,

Hope this finds you all well.  Sure glad I was able to stay in and have a day off from watching the little ones play baseball.  Not that I mind going to their games at all but it is so windy and cold even though it looks like such a nice day with the sun shining so brightly!  Thankful I had a blanket in the car to take to the game on Tuesday evening.  Brrrr!
(I do have a card to share but had to share the grandkids playing ball first! )

Even Princess Riley (age 7) had a jacket on over her uniform.  
All ready at 3rd base!

 Princess Addy is ready at 2nd base! To be honest the picture before this one she was playing in the dirt.  

 
Jakob (age 8) all ready to hit the ball (and he did!)

Here is the card (finally!): 


I made this for my daughter-in-law who needed a card for a baby shower she was attending.

I've used the Taylored Expressions Hello Baby Stamp & die combo. I love all the little elements for the "mobile" each is a die included with the set. I've added Glossy Accents to each of them.   I stamped the pink cloud with Versamark Ink and heat emboss with white embossing powder.  The sentiment and stitched lines were stamped with Avery Elle pigment ink (Raspberry) and then heat embossed with the clear embossing powder (Wow! ...that's the brand but it is pretty incredible!!!).  I love the stitched scallop border from Lawn Fawn and I've used the Echo Park Dots and Stripes 6x6 pad and the Bundle of Joy - A New Addition Girl 6x6 paper pad.
I almost forgot the cloudy background, I used Distress Ink (Salty Ocean) and with the Rolling Clouds Build A Scene die (Taylored Expressions) I cut a template and used it to make the clouds, it's really faint but it's there!  
I will be sharing this at Word Art Wednesday #180 Anything Goes 

Thanks for visiting, enjoy the rest of your week!

"These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.” John 16:33


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Such fun photos, Natalie! A sure sign of Spring!
    Your card is beautiful! I really like the combination of papers you used! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card Natalie. The soft clouds look great in the background. Your grand kids are so sweet! They look great playing baseball. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, they are concentrating so hard, looks like you had a great day! ps and your card is so pretty too, loving the embossed cloud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO super sweet, Natalie. THanks so much for sharing it in our challenge this week, and please join us again soon.
    God bless you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    P.S. I think I've asked you this before, but thought I'd throw it out there once again. I would love to have you join the Word Art Wednesday Design Team if you're in a position to take on a new endeavor. Just let me know!
    Blessings,
    karen

    ReplyDelete