Wednesday, May 13, 2015

CAS - Thinking of You

Hello Delightful friends and family!
We enjoyed a beautiful day here in northern California.  Thankfully the wind has died down and it was really a pretty day.  It was so nice this evening I didn't even need a blanket or the extra hoodie at Jakob's little league game, I don't leave home without them!

Here is a CAS card I made using Distress inks, a MFT's stencil, Lawn Fawn stamp (grass from Gnome Sweet Gnome)  and Ranger watercolor paper. The sentiment is from a Taylored Expressions stamp using Archival Jet Black ink.  The card base is Neenah Desert Storm.


The Distress Inks I've used are Peeled Paint and Mowed Grass for the stems and grass.  Mermaid Lagoon and Tumbled Glass are the colors I've used for the blossoms.  I used the Ranger water brush which I love working with and I am really enjoying this watercolor technique using stencils!

I will be sharing this at Word Art Wednesday #183  Family Friendly card
and CAS on Sunday #58 Cheer up Buttercup (make a card to brighten someone's day)

Thanks so much or visiting!

But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy. James 3:17

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful card, Natalie! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, clean, and simplistic card! I love the water coloring! I also especially love the water colored grass! I struggle with grass, but yours came out perfectly! Fantastic! Thank you so much for joining us this week! Charity - DT Member Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely CAS card, thank you for joining our challenge at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete