Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Word Art Wednesday Challenge #202

Hello Delightful Friends and Family,

I'm starting week two without a home computer aka my laptop!  Just a little frustrating! So I have to make this quick and get back to my home.

Here is this weeks card for Word Art Wednesday #202 Anything Goes - Family Friendly:


This looks really crooked but I promise this card is straight!
Love this new Autumn paper from DoodleBug (Fall Friends 6x6).  I've also used the Simon Says Stamp die and stamp set (Oh Happy Day - feathers) new for STAMPtember.  I've embossed with Versamark Ink and added Tree Branch and Cornflower Blue Embossing Powders (Ranger), then die cut them out and added a bow (Darice cording).  The circle stitched die is from LaLa Land.  I've added a navy blue card stock layer on top of the white base and I really like how it has given it more interest/punch!

Love the Scripture chosen for this week.  With all the turmoil in the world I know that my role as a King's Kid is to follow after things which make for peace and to encourage and that means it starts in my home, at church,  at work and in my neighborhood. Just think how that could turn this messy world into a beautiful place.  Someday....until that time I'll do my part with the Lord's help.  How about you?

Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil. Cling to what is good.  Romans 12:9

Thanks for visiting!! 

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Natalie! I really like the wonderful feathers, and the great Scripture verse! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is simply beautiful. I agree with you as to how appropriate this week's scripture is with all the turmoil we've been witnessing in the news lately. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Natalie! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs and blessings,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen so agree with your summary on this verse Natalie.. if we would all consider one another to build others up we our selves would be much happier too :D
    love your card great combinations,
    Shaz in oz.x

    {Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}


    Brillaint

    ReplyDelete